At SCS, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information – that is, any information that could be used to identify you personally or track your activities.
|We, us, our, SCS||refer to Shirley Computer Services Limited|
|You, your||refer to individuals who visit the website and any company or organisation they represent.|
Note that the terms information and data are used interchangeably.
General website use
If you are using the payments section of the website, please also see the Payments section of the policy, below.
Information we may collect and process
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may sometimes collect information regarding your computer whilst you visit our website.
- Session cookies: These cookies may be used to track your progress through the site and will not contain personal data. These cookies will be deleted when you close your browser.
- Declining Cookies: Your web browsing software should have the ability to decline cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Disclosing your information
Apart from the following exceptions, we will not pass any personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent. We may disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
If any of these circumstances occur we will take reasonable steps to inform you of the disclosure.
Storing and transferring your personal data
All personal data is stored securely and kept under the control of SCS. Statistical data (which cannot identify you personally) may be stored or processed by third parties but always under the direction of SCS.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where you have a password to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Access to information
You have the right to access the information that we hold about you for which we may charge a small fee. Please contact us for details.
Law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
The data controller is Shirley Computer Services Limited.
Business Name: Shirley Computer Services Limited
Other trading name(s): SCS
Company Registration: 3519890 – Registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: 25 Spring Lane, LONDON SE25 4SP
VAT Registration: GB 611 8242 69
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 020 8655 1696